Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed the TCD open day

Options
  • 06-12-2015 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

I'm an LC student, couldn't make it to the open day yesterday and was wondering if there will be another open day between now and June?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭leesadin

hey there, I'm also hoping to go to trinity next year though as a mature student and also couldn't attend the open day due to a family wedding and contacted the mature student services who said there wouldn't be another one until this time next year. although she told me to contact the school of pharmacy and see of they could accommodate me. so if there is a course in particular you are interested in it could be worth contacting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭YungKeo

leesadin wrote: »
    hey there, I'm also hoping to go to trinity next year though as a mature student and also couldn't attend the open day due to a family wedding and contacted the mature student services who said there wouldn't be another one until this time next year. although she told me to contact the school of pharmacy and see of they could accommodate me. so if there is a course in particular you are interested in it could be worth contacting them.

I am interested in pharmacy too so I might try the same thing, Thanks.

Advertisement