Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Business Course TR080

Options
  • 18-11-2015 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could guesstimate what the points might be for this course.

I was thinking they could be quite high(530+) like the business and language courses. On the other hand I was thinking that because it is a new course it could start off quite low(420+ish?)

This might be the wrong forum soz

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

How many places are there? I doubt it'd be that low, if other similar courses such as BESS or TSM business+whatever courses are anything to go by; especially if it's a small course.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭EaSwe

andrew wrote: »
    How many places are there? I doubt it'd be that low, if other similar courses such as BESS or TSM business+whatever courses are anything to go by; especially if it's a small course.

There's only 25 CAO places so I imagine it'll be quite high (500+) but after that it's hard to say, given that it's new

Advertisement