Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at the Gibson hotel/3Arena

Options
  • 03-12-2015 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hello there,

How does the parking system work at the 3arena does anyone know? I know they say they will "validate" your parking but what does that actually mean? Do you buy a ticket when you get there or should i pre-book and then they will stamp? Its for my Dad who is going to a gig on Sunday night and staying at the hotel, so i need to give nice easy to understand instructions to him! :P

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Barrier parking, take a ticket and pay any balance on leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭p90airsofter

Thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭return guide

When checking out of the hotel they will ask your dad has he parked in the carpark. He can then have it included in the bill.
    The last time I stayed it was €14.
    I hope this helps

Advertisement