Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register 365 and Outlook 2013

Options
  • 12-04-2014 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

Is anybody using <snip> and been able to set up their email to be accessed through Outlook 2013? I have tried their support desk and guides, to no avail.....

Dermot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I forgot to say that, in the control panel, you should set up email forwarding for your email address. Forward it to the email address associated with Outlook 2013.

I may have completely misinterpreted your post - I use the above when people want to send emails from Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo Mail as their business email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Outlook is just an email client, so you should be able to configure normal POP3 or IMAP etc., with it.

If they don't have documentation on their site they should be able to assist you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

daymobrew wrote: »
    I forgot to say that, in the control panel, you should set up email forwarding for your email address. Forward it to the email address associated with Outlook 2013.

I may have completely misinterpreted your post - I use the above when people want to send emails from Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo Mail as their business email address.

I think the OP is talking about using the Outlook software not Outlook.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dermotn4

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated.

Yes, I want to use the Outlook software to both send and receive emails.

For some reasons neither their guides nor help desk is able to solve this.

Dermot

• Advertisement

Blacknight wrote: »
    I think the OP is talking about using the Outlook software not Outlook.com
    Yup, I knew that, hence the two posts. I was suggesting a simple way to use the email from the hosting account i.e. without having to set up POP3/IMAP.

Advertisement