Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone issues in Trim area

Options
  • 08-08-2014 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Anyone having issues with Vodafone in trim/knightsbrook area? Last week or so has been in and out lots for me, Vodafone have no record of a problem!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

pazza wrote: »
    Anyone having issues with Vodafone in trim/knightsbrook area? Last week or so has been in and out lots for me, Vodafone have no record of a problem!

No doubt about it. Both mine and my wife's phones were acting up last weekend, couldn't make calls out, battery being chewed (obviously the phone trying to connect to the network for prolonged periods).

Something similar happened a few years back, I remember having to switch the phone to 2G to get any sort of reliable signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭pazza

Yea, checked out, mine and wifes, and neighbours all acting up. Although funny enought it seems to affect iPhones worse, neighbour has to have husband ring on kids phones to talk - and I have iPhone too, and even when showing network connected still not working. Getting texts hours after they were sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Pudsey64

I use Vodafone for internet connection.
    Got a message from them on 01.08.2014 that they will be upgrading the network for the week and some disruption would happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭sham58107

Yes I got text from them last week saying they were working in area for a few weeks to expect disruption.
    I only have mobile with them did not notice anything but I do move around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

signal is often useless, and when u ring them they often denytheres a problem for a day or so..then they send a plasterer out with a spade to fix it... a wallop here and a wallop there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement