Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 ticket Q

Options
  • 30-07-2014 1:37pm

Any body ever get tickets from the official f1 site?
    I bought 2 tickets for suzuka and all I got was an evoucher to exchange for tickets at the track.
    Do they post you out anything like a map or any info at all?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

urbanledge wrote: »
    Any body ever get tickets from the official f1 site?
    I bought 2 tickets for suzuka and all I got was an evoucher to exchange for tickets at the track.
    Do they post you out anything like a map or any info at all?
    Thanks

I bought tickets for Spa last year online via the official site and I also got an e-voucher. They have locations at which you can exchange them outside the circuit for your circuit passes for each of the days. You also get a lanyard, ticket pouch, ear plugs, map of the circuit and an itinerary for the races and times for the weekend.

Thanks sheeps!
    Not exactly great for contact are they?
    An email with a bit of info wouldn't be hard considering the price of the tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Bernie is doing his bit for cost saving - you don't get ear plugs anymore because you won't need them :pac:

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

astrofluff wrote: »
    Bernie is doing his bit for cost saving - you don't get ear plugs anymore because you won't need them :pac:

Ah in fairness you'd need them for the GP2 and GP3. I had mine in for the Porches too.

Advertisement