Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

samsung notifaction

• 15-08-2014 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i have a Samsung s4 I'm only getting used to android .the thing is i had to reset it the other day.

i had this notification that would pop up if i drove anywhere it would tell me my eta back home also where ever i was it would tell me what places were in the area ie restaurant's etc .

is there a way of enabling it again i think it may have been something to do with Google ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Hi guys i have a Samsung s4 I'm only getting used to android .the thing is i had to reset it the other day.

i had this notification that would pop up if i drove anywhere it would tell me my eta back home also where ever i was it would tell me what places were in the area ie restaurant's etc .

is there a way of enabling it again i think it may have been something to do with Google ?

Google Now, it's part of search. Do a search for anything, then press menu button and enable it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

Google Now, it's part of search. Do a search for anything, then press menu button and enable it

Thanks for you're reply where is the menu button ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

You have 3 buttons in the bottom (well one is the actual). Touch and hold the left button, you will get into Google now. Configure as you like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Thanks for you're reply where is the menu button ?

It's a Samsung, you have 3 buttons, home, back and menu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

It's a Samsung, you have 3 buttons, home, back and menu

Cheers was using apple for years so Samsung all new to me ..

• Advertisement
Advertisement