Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budweiser Ice cold Index apk

Options
  • 01-05-2011 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Anyone have the APK file for the Budweiser Ice cold app, I'm running 1.6 on HTC Tattoo so its not showing up in the market and the bud facebook page said it's only for HTC Desire :S

My phone does a great job at resizing apps so i'd like to give it a go.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Don't bother, its shíte. Its a terrible excuse to harvest your email address and get your permission to allow them to spam you, nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Even so, i' have to use it in work and i'd rather not use the wap version as you need to text away and wait for replies and all that hoohaa.

Thanks for your input pogmothoin but i'd still like to use the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Blikes wrote: »
    Even so, i' have to use it in work and i'd rather not use the wap version as you need to text away and wait for replies and all that hoohaa.

Thanks for your input pogmothoin but i'd still like to use the app.
    It isn't working for me at the moment anyway. Can't get passed age verification and it seems I'm not alone either.
    Market

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Sign up to their facebook, they are saying that there are some server problems, but expect to sort them out shortly. Even if it is intended to harvest email addresses, most Irish people wo9uld give up their email address for a free pint anyway.

Very innovative app by Bud & fair play to them. They'll get the pubs busy on sunny days which is great for the economy & great for the consumer & general happiness...

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Sign up to their facebook, they are saying that there are some server problems, but expect to sort them out shortly. Even if it is intended to harvest email addresses, most Irish people wo9uld give up their email address for a free pint anyway.

Very innovative app by Bud & fair play to them. They'll get the pubs busy on sunny days which is great for the economy & great for the consumer & general happiness...
    I have no problem giving them my guerillamail! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Calebmcd

Has it been removed from the market?

We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.

Calebmcd wrote: »
    Has it been removed from the market?

We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.
    Looks like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Hey guys, we’re still working on the server issues. Demand since we launched has been sky high, which we’re thrilled by but it’s causing a bit of mayhem with the servers, so we’ve ordered the pizzas into Bud HQ and we’ll keep going until we get this sorted....please bear with us! Bud Crew
    we are working through an issue with the server for the app currently so the app is offline. We are trying to sort out this issue asap and we will update everyone later tonight or tomorrow. There is a long and hopefully hot summer to go so hang in there and bear with us!

http://www.facebook.com/BudIceColdIreland?sk=wall

Advertisement