Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Recording Time

Options
  • 19-01-2009 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey guys, I'm looking for bands/musicians who want to do some recording. Basically I've set up a home studio and I'm looking to get a few projects under my belt.

I can cater for most things but unfortunately cannot record live drums yet.

PM me if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Mulan

Well, just when i thought it would be ages before I'd record a song.
    I would be thrilled and greatful to work together.

Thanks
    I will PM now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Pro Bono Studio

Thanks for the PMs

Keep them coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 petit

Hi, I am experienced musician working on original material now for the last thirteen years with plenty of recording time done through those years at some of the more high profile studios. If you could contact me regardig a session, for a time that would suit us both, as I have a lot to offer regarding some tricks that I have picked up along the way,and I could also advise you on how to advoid some of the pit falls that you will also come across, and plus who knows it could turn out to be the best session that I have ever done! I look forward to hearing from you, If you would like to contact me direct my Email is johnanthonylawlor@rocketmail.com Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mike o

whereabouts are you man?

South Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Alan Noir

Why free? just curious

I just want to get plenty of work done over the next few months and build up a strong portfolio. The experience can't hurt either and I certainly wouldn't have had this much interest otherwise.

Plus not too many people are gonna break their bank this year for studio time.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Alan Noir

We need to record vocals over all our demos, the music is done. its a bit tedious as all our recording gear is in blessington and i dont envy our guitarist having to sit there all day pressing record listening to me fail :P

If you're patient and are interested in having me over for some sessions then drop me a line, i'm sure i'd making me sound decent would be an ambitious project ;)

done PM on the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jug

Hi,

I want to record one song. The song is irish trad/bluegrass kinda vibe about a world trip, fiddle, guitar and mandolin setup. Its well polished already. Is it something you'd be interested in? I've done some recording in the past so shouldn't take to long and the song is great.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 StephenB

Hey man,
    Just wondering where in South Dublin you're based?

Jug wrote: »
    Hi,

I want to record one song. The song is irish trad/bluegrass kinda vibe about a world trip, fiddle, guitar and mandolin setup. Its well polished already. Is it something you'd be interested in? I've done some recording in the past so shouldn't take to long and the song is great.

Thanks.
    Good luck with your song, however I am too busy to get involved at the moment

Best Wishes

P

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Morning Hush

***This is from Pro Bono***

StephenB: Based in Tallaght

Hey Jug were you talking to me or Petit?
    If it's me send me a PM and we'll work something out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jug

StephenB: Based in Tallaght

Hey Jug were you talking to me or Petit?
    If it's me send me a PM and we'll work something out

Can you private mail through Boards, sorry its my first time signed up. I just want to do some recording , penn down a couple of tracks. I'm playing with another original band at the moment and we're looking to record so there could be some potential there too.

Yeah just click my name and send me a private message

Anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭DJ_Brady

I'm a solo artist.
    Can you do much recording without a band?
    At the moment I record everything myelf with computer drums.
    www.andrewbradymusic.com
    The quality isn't bad.
    Maybe if I get back to you in a few weeks with a band it would be better?

Hows it goin man, you know the story my end! as soon as poor little sick boy has enough cuddles I will contact you with the intent of us working together, providing you have the time, Thanks a million, Best Wishes. P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭NiallMH

You said you set up a home recording studio how much did that cost in total?
    Please PM me back!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ilovesmoothies

Hey I Pm'd ya

• Advertisement
Advertisement