Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned From After Hours

Options
  • 21-05-2015 11:58am

Hi There

I have been banned for the after hours section for a long time now and the mod who banned me was Whoopsadaisydoodles.

I messaged the mod about a week ago basically saying I am sorry and lesson learned I was very poilite and sincerce but I didn't get a reply so that is why I am here.

Can I please return to the after hours section. I just want to read and comment on threads not start any.

Many Thanks in Advance
    Thomas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I shall take a look at this for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi Thomas:

I've taken a look at your record in After Hours & can see no reason to lift your ban.

You have received 2 warnings, 3 infractions, 2 one-month bans & 2 permanent bans.

The moderators of the forum repeatedly informed you that your actions were not acceptable. You repeatedly ignored them.

This leads to moderators having to take time to clean up after you again & again. While your appeal against your last permanent ban was probably equally polite & sincere - you still caused further issues for the AH mods resulting in a third infraction, a second one-month ban & now your final permanent ban.

I see no reason to left this ban. You may appeal to the Admins if you wish.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement