Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil Burner Issue

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Newbie here looking for a bit of help.I have a 3 zoned heating system.If i put zone 1 on boost (1 hour) radiators will heat up no problem.Boiler will cut out when temp is reached from stat and cut out but will not come back on.If I choose another zone boiler will not come on.After about an hour or so when boiler cools down I can choose any zone again.Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

It sounds like a faulty boiler 'stat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eineymeaney

Is that the stat inside the boiler housing ...Thank you for replying so quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Check also what temperature is the boiler thermostat set to. It could be set too low. The boiler thermostat is located at the boiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Is that the stat inside the boiler housing ...Thank you for replying so quickly
    Yes, that's the one.

Advertisement