Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

Only matter of time before UK/Ireland customs kop on to the PM trick with the info being given out on here.

Happened before when everything came via Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

kayevajo wrote: »

Naw how would you even order off there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

brian2614 wrote: »
    Only matter of time before UK/Ireland customs kop on to the PM trick with the info being given out on here.

Happened before when everything came via Dublin.

Then we'll send them through Germany.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    They we'll send them through Germany.

And???
    How do you think they will get to your door,German war plane drop them in your back garden?

And???
    How do you think they will get to your door,German war plane drop them in your back garden?

No we'll use the German parcel motel and get them forwarded onto Ireland. Might up the cost but it'll still be cheaper than the shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    No we'll use the German parcel motel and get them forwarded onto Ireland. Might up the cost but it'll still be cheaper than the shops.

we'll hire volunteers to fly to china put on loads of jerseys fill up their bags and fly home

joey.png

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

mcg1987 wrote: »
    Naw how would you even order off there?

I have contact email address. Quality is top notch. And they get delivered through dhl to your door

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

kayevajo wrote: »
    I have contact email address. Quality is top notch. And they get delivered through dhl to your door

That would have me very wary! DHL and pretty much all the other couriers are feckers for declaring everything. They can make upto €15 in "admin" fees. Anything of value that I want to hope to avoid customs or if it's a fake jersey, then I wouldn't be using them as they always declare to customs if coming from outside EU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

My jerseys arrived today. Used a different aliexpress seller then the rest of you. Delighted with the jerseys though, excellent quality,

2lw6fr9.jpg

• Advertisement

yes. pure class quality same as everything else. Also got a few NFL tops...amazing I'm told by people who know what they like. I know nothing about them.

Lads my order was delivered today in NI. THREE days from he actually posted it from Gangzhou!! Can't wait to see the quality now when I'm home at the weekend ! He just needs to speed up processing time and he's sorted...well with me anyway.

Mcg- are you happy with the quality of the stuff you got?

The Mulk wrote:
    Mcg- are you happy with the quality of the stuff you got?

sorry been flat out all weekend! got two packages out of five and everything was perfect with them except for my united jacket some stitching was loose/missing on left should right beside the collar. I have taken photos and will email them to him noe.

have you ever had any bother with anything? if so what's he like about it?

I ask because over he weekend I had a lot of problems with my last order from macs seller and emailed him about them and he basically said he will do nothing about it and does not trust me even though I sent him photos of all problems which were on tops when they arrived but I did not open them before I gave them to the people who ordered them. needless to say I'll not be dealing with him again after this. its a pity too because generally quality was brilliant but he won't acknowledge all 5 problems our of 25 purchases. I'd spent over $3500 with him in last few months too.

hope the other packages arrive this week now and I can lift them and deliver at the weekend but all so far so good. shipping=unreal.

sorry been flat out all weekend! got two packages out of five and everything was perfect with them except for my united jacket some stitching was loose/missing on left should right beside the collar. I have taken photos and will email them to him noe.

have you ever had any bother with anything? if so what's he like about it?

I ask because over he weekend I had a lot of problems with my last order from macs seller and emailed him about them and he basically said he will do nothing about it and does not trust me even though I sent him photos of all problems which were on tops when they arrived but I did not open them before I gave them to the people who ordered them. needless to say I'll not be dealing with him again after this. its a pity too because generally quality was brilliant but he won't acknowledge all 5 problems our of 25 purchases. I'd spent over $3500 with him in last few months too.

hope the other packages arrive this week now and I can lift them and deliver at the weekend but all so far so good. shipping=unreal.

I never had to e-mail him about quality, just had a few hassles with the payment on the site, that's all.Let me know what he says
    I usually only order 6/7 jerseys at a go and all good quality.
    Agree about the shipping, couldn't believe the speed.

The Mulk wrote:
    I never had to e-mail him about quality, just had a few hassles with the payment on the site, that's all.Let me know what he says I usually only order 6/7 jerseys at a go and all good quality. Agree about the shipping, couldn't believe the speed.

yeah so sent him the pics and he said it needs to be stitched and I should get it done and he'll send me a free Jersey in next order.

as for my falling out with macs guy well that bridge is burned now totally. being a total prick to deal with and offering no solution to the problems I've had with the last order except for where he sent me a different white polo to what was advertised. so bear that in mind...u get anything that's faulty from him it can be very, very difficult to get him to to anything about it and this coming from someone who was a pretty big customer for the last few months. he just sees people as another number and actually jerseys are more expensive than most other places for same quality which to be fair to him is usually top notch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

yeah so sent him the pics and he said it needs to be stitched and I should get it done and he'll send me a free Jersey in next order.

as for my falling out with macs guy well that bridge is burned now totally. being a total prick to deal with and offering no solution to the problems I've had with the last order except for where he sent me a different white polo to what was advertised. so bear that in mind...u get anything that's faulty from him it can be very, very difficult to get him to to anything about it and this coming from someone who was a pretty big customer for the last few months. he just sees people as another number and actually jerseys are more expensive than most other places for same quality which to be fair to him is usually top notch

I'm shocked at this. I've NEVER had a problem with dealings after the sales. He has allways replaced or resent any thing I asked him too. No questions asked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Surprised to hear about Mac's guy. Whenever i've dealt with him he's been great. I ordered a jacket and he sent me the wrong one. When I told him about it he told me to keep it and he'd send me the jacket I originally asked for in my next order. He was true to his word.

• Advertisement

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Surprised to hear about Mac's guy. Whenever i've dealt with him he's been great. I ordered a jacket and he sent me the wrong one. When I told him about it he told me to keep it and he'd send me the jacket I originally asked for in my next order. He was true to his word.

Yup I've only ever had expierences like this

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'm shocked at this. I've NEVER had a problem with dealings after the sales. He has allways replaced or resent any
    thing I asked him too. No questions asked

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Yup I've only ever had expierences like this

I was shocked about the way he was treating the problems too. He was really helpful before with my orders except where shirts were peeling even before being washed the first time he only replaced ONE shirt. Must be a problem with just the new Man united Home Jersey for names and numbers peeling anyway as it happens to "genuine" ones as well and it has happened to a good lot of these ones I've ordered now.

Some problems listed below:

1. He sent me wrong NFL shirt and then said only 2 warehouses in China make the shirts and that was what they sent. But my point is he didn't send me what he advertised and what it was what was advertised that I needed not what I got. He offered no solution.

2. Peeling shirt before wash - no solution...apparently MY FAULT. Even though it isn't even me who has the shirt!! I never even took it out of the pack!

3. Wrong Man Utd Polo shirt - you's have seen the pictures before in this thread...he didn't advertise the one he sent me so told me I didn't have to pay for it. Why not the same story for the NFL top is my point here??

4. Liverpool home shirt had really bad stitching of warrior crest...really bad. no reason or explanation or apology - nothing. Also had stain down the white parts on one sleeve to which he sent some reply that made absolutely no sense. I ordered 6 of these in that order and this was the only one with any problems so I thought I'd say to him to see what he said and got no solution.

5. Germany Home shirt wrong size - I ordered a SMALL Germany shirt off him and a LARGE Liverpool third jersey for the same person and they are both the same size if even the Germany one might be slightly bigger. Again no solution offered...another reply that made NO SENSE about me wanting a bigger size and factories and other sellers offering bigger sizes with less quality (which has nothing to do with it) when I clearly said I wanted a size small

All in all I've ordered from this new guy now and the quality is amazing as well. slight stitching problem on one jacket at the shoulder which he has told me how to fix and will give me a free shirt next order. took him a good bit to process the order as there was 35 items in it but today saw the last of them arriving. Basically they all arrived 5 days after he posted them via EMS with great tracking. pricing better too and more discounts. All in all I'm happy.

Just be aware of Macs seller now when you do have problems. There are literally THOUSANDS of people selling these in China. just look around for good feedback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

have some jerseys going spare that i ordered for friends from yayun but they changed their mind, jerseys still in the plastic bags. i live in cork but am in killarney a few days a week so i can meet in person i can post but would prefer to meet as with it being this close to xmas i wouldnt want any one to be disappointed if they didnt come to you before xmas
    i would like to get €20 each but if you want a few im sure we can make a deal, if you want me to post u will have to cover the cost of post.
    1x bayern white away size medium
    1x bayern home size medium
    1x everton home size large
    2x manchester united home size medium
    1x manchester united away size medium
    1x france home size medium
    1x real madrid home size medium

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

would be interested in the Bayern away and real Madrid home jersey.

would have to be post though, up in roscommon. I'll let you see can you sell them locally first.

Might interested in 1r2, based in cork city

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    would be interested in the Bayern away and real Madrid home jersey.

would have to be post though, up in roscommon. I'll let you see can you sell them locally first.

i can post the 2 for about €5 with standard post €8 with registered post and €10 for express post with signature, i have a paypal account if you want i only live about 2 miles from the local post office and am off today and tomorrow so let me know

Might interested in 1r2, based in cork city

what ones would you like?

Conchurl wrote: »
    what ones would you like?

The bayern and maybe France, where abouts are you in cork?

The bayern and maybe France, where abouts are you in cork?

about 25 mins from the city im near macroom

I'll take the Bayern away and Madrid home off your hands if you'd post.

Would you possibly do 3 posted for 60 out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Conchurl wrote: »
    have some jerseys going spare that i ordered for friends from yayun but they changed their mind, jerseys still in the plastic bags. i live in cork but am in killarney a few days a week so i can meet in person i can post but would prefer to meet as with it being this close to xmas i wouldnt want any one to be disappointed if they didnt come to you before xmas
    i would like to get €20 each but if you want a few im sure we can make a deal, if you want me to post u will have to cover the cost of post.
    1x bayern white away size medium
    1x bayern home size medium
    2x everton home size large
    2x manchester united home size medium
    2x manchester united away size medium
    1x france home size medium
    1x real madrid home size medium

Im in the same boat. Have two liverpool tops, both large. If anyone's interested i can have them posted. Will do it for €20 also. Im a utd fan and its paining me to have them in my wardrobe ha :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone know where i'd get the Leeds United away jersey cheap? I've already checked DHGate and asked Mac but they don't have it.

Leeds-United-14-15-Away-Kit%2B(1).jpg

Looks like the good days are over folks.Yayaun's link with the jerseys is down.I messaged him and he said

"now time stop all business .. so sorry, i have a big problem,stop 2 months"

In fairness it was only a matter of time the way fellas were doing the dog and everyone being the good samaritan and handing out info to every tom,dick and harry who just signed up to boards:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,364 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Looks like the good days are over folks.Yayaun's link with the jerseys is down.I messaged him and he said

In fairness it was only a matter of time the way fellas were doing the dog and everyone being the good samaritan and handing out info to every tom,dick and harry who just signed up to boards:mad:

What are you smoking. How has this got anything to do with Boards? He just stopped selling for a while it looks like. He could have health problems or any number of different things.

Some guy in China isn't going to stop selling jerseys because people handed out his web address on an Irish web forum. That makes no sense. He was selling on DHgate and Aliexpress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

How do you know it's got anything to do with people on here? :confused:

Anyway, he'll be back in 2 months so we'll be grand for the 15/16 jerseys :pac:

• Advertisement

I've seen people buying 500 pieces of yayun in his feedback before. If anything they're the problem not us lads buying 3 or 4 jerseys at a time.
    Well just find someone else.

Happy New Year lads,lost count of the amount of fellas who literally chomped at that!!!

jesus you're hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Happy New Year lads,lost count of the amount of fellas who literally chomped at that!!!

sure,nice try :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Got some jerseys a few months back and the numbers have started peeling off. Does anyone know if I can buy the glue to re seal the numbering?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Hey there.
    Going to buy an old style Man United retro shirt from the 90's on aliexpress.
    Works out at around 20 euro, pictures look good which the seller sent me, so going to chance it.
    Will I have any hassle getting that delivered to myself in Ireland, wont have any customs problems with that ? Should be fine ?

Thanks a lot .

its all chancy. you could be caught, usually goes fine though. ask your seller what his policies are around customs.

Sorry, forgot to ask, is it ok to pay with visa/mastercard or aliexpress ?Or am I asking to be taken to the cleaners ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Visa etc is fine, have used it countless times in the past. With customs it's always risky with counterfeit goods being seized and destroyed. Most seem to get through fine. Chances are because it's a retro, it will be fine even if opened. Value limit is €22 so if you do get a post from revenue looking for item cost, just take a screenshot of your order showing how much you paid and email it to the address on the letter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,364 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Sorry, forgot to ask, is it ok to pay with visa/mastercard or aliexpress ?Or am I asking to be taken to the cleaners ?

When you pay with a card on aliexpress you use Alipay, which is Asia's version of Paypal and owned by Alibaba. It handles more money and transactions than Paypal does actually. You're completely safe using it.

Yawns wrote: »
    Visa etc is fine, have used it countless times in the past. With customs it's always risky with counterfeit goods being seized and destroyed. Most seem to get through fine. Chances are because it's a retro, it will be fine even if opened. Value limit is €22 so if you do get a post from revenue looking for item cost, just take a screenshot of your order showing how much you paid and email it to the address on the letter.
    Oat23 wrote: »
    When you pay with a card on aliexpress you use Alipay, which is Asia's version of Paypal and owned by Alibaba. It handles more money and transactions than Paypal does actually. You're completely safe using it.

Great, thanks a lot for the information, have pulled the trigger now on the order, total 22.71 euro . Lets hope it arrives, good bargain and good reviews from other buyers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Hey guys, I'm looking for an Athletico Madrid jersey 2015, and a Real Madrid jersey from a few years ago the white one with gold trim... anyone have any suggestions ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Are the links for Mac's seller down for anyone else? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone found any sellers that do the fan style kits similar to Yayun?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

bleach94 wrote: »
    Are the links for Mac's seller down for anyone else? :(

It's blocked by Avast for me.

• Advertisement

random chinese writing for me. Looks like the domains have been taken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

EDIT: Wrong thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

that's a really dodgy looking site...Have you used it before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

looks like yayun is now gone :( nooooooo

where am i gonna get my jerseys now :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement