Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy S3 restarting and freezing fix

• 22-04-2013 9:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Over the past few weeks my SG3 became very unstable to the point I was going to send it back to get repaired.

It was constantly rebooting and freezing..

Anyway after searching around I found a fix that worked for me

I uninstalled Facebook App,Chrome and Swiftkey Flow.

This seems to have fixed my problem and I haven't had a reboot for a week now

Hopefully this thread will help somebody else

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Im having the very same problem its doing my head in but can u reinstall facebook & chrome again without the problem reoccuring?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

I had that problem for ages on my s2. It turned out to be an app I had installed. I ended up doing factory reset and haven't had a problem since.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bobtongs

I had the same problem and used 'Dummy File Generator' app to fix it.

Details here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2133401

I also uninstalled Chrome at the same time, but I don't think this was really the problem.

S3 working nicely again now.

Advertisement