Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mac Pro PS Scratch Disks

• 04-11-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm seeing a weird issue on my mac where when PS is running I get an error saying Scratch disk is full, I know when all RAM is being used PS will also use Hard drive space as the Sratch disk, but here is where it gets weird.

When PS is not running I've got like 250GB free on the hard drive, and after i power up Ps, the avaialble space shoots down to like 500mb, meaning there's not enough space for Scratch disk and I'm at a time where there's nothing left for me to delete to get more space, what the hell is photoshop doing that its taking over 250 GB?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

Have you checked the scratch disk preferences in photoshop?

Advertisement