Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Accountancy Project - Urgent!

Options
  • 11-10-2011 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,618 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a flap over a project for ACCA Diploma in Financial Management - could badly do with some advice from an experienced accountant/accountancy tutor.

Have already tried HSI/Griffith College but they have nobody available at the moment.

Any help greatly appreciated, cheers cm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

You could try Senior College in Mulgrave Street - they do accountancy courses and I'm sure they probably do out of hours tutoring too. Best of luck.

http://www.lcfe.ie/EVENING-PROGRAMMES.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 8 wina1

I might be able to help you - PM me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭clareames

Hi, i am looking into doing an accountancy course of some sort by distance learning... I currently work in design and do some basic book keeping, can anyone tel me what course i would need to take next or any suggestions or advice what route i could take.:confused: I received info from Kilroys in dublin but found alot of negative feedback on internet... I would reali appreciate any advice what so ever, cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 wina1

clareames wrote: »
    Hi, i am looking into doing an accountancy course of some sort by distance learning... I currently work in design and do some basic book keeping, can anyone tel me what course i would need to take next or any suggestions or advice what route i could take.:confused: I received info from Kilroys in dublin but found alot of negative feedback on internet... I would reali appreciate any advice what so ever, cheers :D

For basic bookkeeping then do an IATI course (accouting technician). Its the equivalent of a diploma in accounting. I did it before I sat the professional exams just to see if I would like it. I can recommend Griffith college (not sure if they do distance learning), I have studied with them for years and they have excellent lecturers. If you go to the IATI website they should be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭clareames

this sounds great i will look into it.. thanks a million...

• Advertisement
Advertisement