Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Bottle cost/delivery

Options
  • 06-03-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

What would be the cheaper place to buy Butane gas bottles around Dublin?

Also, I live in an apartment, would there be any companies that deliver them to the door?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

At the risk of changing the subject slightly, are you allowed to use bottle gas in your apartment?

Reason I ask is that for safety, a lot of apartments have a prohibition on the use of bottle gas in them.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

At the risk of changing the subject slightly, are you allowed to use bottle gas in your apartment?

Reason I ask is that for safety, a lot of apartments have a prohibition on the use of bottle gas in them.
    :eek: I'm still investigating the option of the gas heater, so I'll have to check this with the building management :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

How about the original questions; anyone that could contribute? :)

Advertisement