Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating chemistry on its own

Options
  • 24-08-2013 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

I might be repeating chemistry on its own by myself this year. Does anyone know if I need to do the experiments again? I have them done from last year and have them written up. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

I really doubt you would need to carry out the procedures again. I
    You would just need to study them I would imagine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

I might be repeating chemistry on its own by myself this year. Does anyone know if I need to do the experiments again? I have them done from last year and have them written up. Thanks.

Writing up experiments is non compulsory. Worth 0 points. The only reason for writing them up is to help memorise. As for doing them I dont see why you wouldnt as it helps you memorise them for the first 3 exam questions. Stuff like the colour change of Eriochrome Black T is easier remembered when you see it.

Advertisement