Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

89c 500ml heineken can offer at Dunnes Stores.

Options
  • 01-04-2010 8:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Dunnes Stores are now at a price war against O'Briens €1 Carlsbourg offer and have come up with an 89c heineken 500ml can offer though the offer is limited to coupon and one crate per person.

Coupon can be downloaded from the following site. .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

Heinican? Seriously?

Epic fail on so many levels ..

as an aside, am i the only one who's starting to get really annoyed at the pathetic spelling and grammar of retards on the Internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Heinican? Seriously?

Epic fail on so many levels ..

as an aside, am i the only one who's starting to get really annoyed at the pathetic spelling and grammar of retards on the Internet?

You're not alone. I for one hate it when people don't know when and when not to capitalise letters. Like the first letter of a sentence, or the letter I when referring to themselves. Not to mention capitalising the first letter in words that don't require capitalising. And don't get me started on the use of spaces before full stops and improper uses of the ellipsis.

Back on topic, excellent bargain alert! That coupon doesn't even have an expiration date so they'll have to honour it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,413 ✭✭✭✭cson

You all still knew what he mean't though ;)

Lighten up, people make mistakes. I'd imagine the OP was so excited about the epicness of this offer that he typed so quickly he misspelled it.

Advertisement