Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HB vouchers and cheap HB in tesco €1.64 for 1L vanilla

• 31-03-2010 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭

Tesco have 1L HB icecreams on sale, €1.64 for vanilla, and €1.99 for a honeycomb one and a new one with marshmallows & chocolate.

I found a €3 HB voucher (that I got from an old thread on here), turns out it is only valid until today, so luckily I found it and got 2L for 28cent! I found the old link to the voucher is still working though, and from the URL it looks like it would be worth checking in the future too

http://www.hbplaydates.ie/fun-food/money-off.html

Fill in the form below & we will post you out a €1.50 money off coupon valid for HB Hazelbrook Farm Marshmallow & Chocolate, Iceberger or Brunch 1 litre tubs, PLUS a €50c money off coupon valid for HB Hazelbrook Farm 1 pint brick range.
    So you will get the marshmallow one for 49cent in tesco.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You have the voucher since september and dont use it, and then happen to find it the day its expiring, what are the odds :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Davy wrote: »
    , what are the odds :pac:
    I know! I found it yesterday and was pissed off presuming it would be out of date on 31/12/09.

Advertisement