Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bettystown------> Dublin

Options
  • 18-03-2008 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys.
    I'm in a bit of a pickle. I need to go from Bettystown in Co. Meath, to Dublin, and be in Blackrock by afternoon (preferably early, but if unavoidable then late will do). I am restricted to public transport, and the only thing I can find is the 191, which isn't much good to me.
    Is there anything else out there (a stop thats close by but has a different name etc?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

You could get the 190 from Bettystown to Drogheda, then the 101 from Drogheda to Busaras and the DART from Connolly to Blackrock. Its going to take a while though!

Try the journey planner here: http://194.106.151.88/jplan/bin/query.exe/en?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

Or Matthews coaches from Bettystown into Parnell St

Timetable

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

That planner is damn handy. Thanks for your help.

I just phoned the hotel,, apparently I can get the train from Laytown, which is just a five minute walk, into Connoly.

Or there is a direct coach.

EDIT: And that would be the link to the coach that was looking for. Thanks to you both

Advertisement