Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Kit *NEW DESIGN* *IMPORTANT - See post 223*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭Jabel

eh..thanks...I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Jabel wrote: »
    eh..thanks...I think
    Don't worry about it. Should be a piece of p1ss. Have a quick read through this thread and this thread :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Ok update time.
    Dav at Boards has confirmed that we can use the bank account for payment.
    For those if you who want to pay asap let me know and as soon the details are available I will send them on. I don't have them yet so don't start bombarding me with pm s yet.
    They have also offered to use their offices in South City (D8) as a collection point and offered to look after the postage.
    I am hugely grateful to them for this.
    As a result I am just waiting to confirm a price (if different from the original fiver ) for p&p .
    I know a South City pick up point may not suit everyone but its as fair as we can get and takes a load of both myself and godtabh.
    I will reopen the spreadsheet at the weekend for any latecomers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Where are their offices?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Tzarkahn

I'd like Payment Details and total pricing once you get em so I can pay.

• Advertisement

godtabh wrote: »
    Where are their offices?
    Golden lane in D.8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭granda

i'll need postage then and send on payment details
    thanks again bcmf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭bazzamac

I would also like payment details before I spend it.cheers

bazzamac wrote: »
    bazzamac wrote: »

Do you plan on spending it twice.

• Advertisement

bcmf wrote: »

No but the misses will!

No but the misses will!

OK.
    The spreadsheet has been re-opened until Monday lunchtime for any latecomers or anyone who wants to add/subtract something form their order.

At some stage next week you will get a pm form Dav regarding payment details.
    From when the order is placed with Lucca it could take 5 weeks to delivery depending what is in the production before us.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

OK.
    The spreadsheet has been re-opened until Monday lunchtime for any latecomers or anyone who wants to add/subtract something form their order.

At some stage next week you will get an email form Dav regarding payment details.
    From when the order is placed with Lucca it could take 5 weeks to delivery depending what is in the production before us.

email or PM from Dav?

DoH! pm......Friday tiredness

so just to clarify bcmf the only pickup is at the boards offices otherwise its postage only

granda wrote: »
    so just to clarify bcmf the only pickup is at the boards offices otherwise its postage only

There is nothing set in stone yet as the offer only arrived today so it will need a little bit of ironing out.
    Needless to say there will be no point in posting when say for eg there is a group of people liiving close enough together.
    I will need to chat to Dav and JD about it and have a think over the weekend when I am less tired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

Cold (sober) light of day reminded me that I don't have €120 to spend on kit right now... :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,753 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

^^^The 1st mistake you made was choosing to spend your money on drink rather than saving it for new kit.

The 2nd mistake was not to spend more money on drink so that you wouldn't become sober!

It's a viscous circle.

Boardies and Boardettes......Last call before closing for good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

Boardies and Boardettes......Last call before closing for good!

Just noticed my "L" for shorts turned into a "?" in the spreadsheet. Changed back to L.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭del_boy13

In at the death for a jersey and shorts. Collect in the City working so can collect there if needed

Just realised posted in spreadsheet as del_boy12 should be del_boy13.

del_boy13 wrote: »
    Just realised posted in spreadsheet as del_boy12 should be del_boy13.

Is del_boy 12 a relative if yours?

My youngest pseudonym

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

At some stage next week you will get a pm form Dav regarding payment details.
    Would I be correct in thinking that Dav hasn't sent out any PM's yet?

My inbox has been very quiet.

Indeed your thinking is correct and no pm s have been sent.
    I have been in touch with Lucca sports this morning and he will be making contact with Dav soon to make sure everything is ok so we can get moving.

Would I be correct in thinking that Dav hasn't sent out any PM's yet?

My inbox has been very quiet.

Would you like me to send you a pm?

godtabh wrote: »
    Would you like me to send you a pm?
    Only if you talk nicely.:D

I was just worried I missed a pm but my mind has been put ease now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hello all,

I've just been making sure everything is good to go on our end with our finance people. Obviously we need to make sure the process is set up properly so there are no "the money was only resting in my account" issues when our annual accounts get submitted :D

I'll be sending out the PMs with payment details either this evening or early tomorrow.

Weren't the socks dropped from the order due to not making the minimum order number? Just they've been included in the money's owed via pm.:confused:

Weren't the socks dropped from the order due to not making the minimum order number? Just they've been included in the money's owed via pm.:confused:

Yep it's a sockless order. No payment for socks needed.

I guess I should have paid more attention re the socks... :o Sorry for the confusion folks.

I just wanted to say to everyone that as long as we get payment in the next 2 weeks, that'll be grand. I realise that Pay Day is on its way so I wanted to put you on notice that you may have less to spend than you thought :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Dav wrote: »

I just wanted to say to everyone that as long as we get payment in the next 2 weeks, that'll be grand...

Phew :)

Dav wrote: »
    I just wanted to say to everyone that as long as we get payment in the next 2 weeks, that'll be grand.
    With that post you just stopped at least half a dozen people from hitting the panic button.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

With that post you just stopped at least half a dozen people from hitting the panic button.

Just about to close my account :D

Hello all,

Payments from the front runners have been rolling in nicely, I'm sure the peloton will be catching up soon. I can't stress enough that we need you to stick your username in as the payment reference so we know who's who and who's paid :)

I believe we've already paid the supplier (invoice arrived at the start of the week), so the gears are in motion. :p

I'll stop with the dumb cycling puns now, I'm sure you're all tyred of them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭Swamp3

Peleton???
    I'm usually in the grupetto.....even on a pan-flat course
    Payment transfered!

Would anyone like to take over my order for a large jersey as after a crash last night I need to get the bike in order fist so funds are low

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Is it to late to add to the order ?
    Medium jersey and medium bib shorts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Is it to late to add to the order ?
    Medium jersey and medium bib shorts

You can take over mine if you want. I have a medium ordered in both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

kensutz wrote: »
    You can take over mine if you want. I have a medium ordered in both.

That would be great
    Thanks

How do I arrange payment ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

I wish I could have afforded bibs too but at least I'll finally have a slimming black jersey :p

Just as an aside:
    Boards HQ wouldn't mind this happening once or twice a year. Whether it's a jersey/shorts order or a winter kit order and whether it's a new design or a redesign remains to be seen.
    When I did the caps I had envisioned a full kit to with it ie both summer and winter kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭upthe19th

Would anyone like to take over my order for a large jersey as after a crash last night I need to get the bike in order fist so funds are low

I can take that order if you like, if that is ok with the organisers.

I will need it posted though. What do I need to do?

Drop Dav a pm with the details if what s happening

Drop Dav a pm with the details if what s happening
    I pm'd dav already to let him know that upthe19th is taking over my order

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

That would be great
    Thanks

How do I arrange payment ?

If you can pm Dav, some things have come up so they're taking priority. Thanks to bcmf for organising, I'll definitely be in the new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭upthe19th

I pm'd dav already to let him know that upthe19th is taking over my order

Pm sent to Dav as well. Nice one.

Just as an aside:
    Boards HQ wouldn't mind this happening once or twice a year. Whether it's a jersey/shorts order or a winter kit order and whether it's a new design or a redesign remains to be seen.
    When I did the caps I had envisioned a full kit to with it ie both summer and winter kit.

I'll be on for winter bib tights

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement