Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota MR2 paint code

Options
  • 09-04-2013 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

hi lads i just bought this toyota mr2, it's my first one, have to say love the car, it needs a bit of a touch up where there is some bubbling on the sill. can anyone tell me what the paint code is for this car??

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Looks like 187, but the chassis plate will verify that, code is under 'COLOR' on the plate

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭goss101

she's a jap import so everything is written in japanese!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,525 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Everything?

Frame number as well?

not too sure on that, but colm was right it's 187. going to get a can mixed up in halfrauds after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I know you've already got it sorted, but for future reference

MR91.png

• Advertisement

cheers

Unregistered Users

I hope original paint did not fade much. Otherwise a can of paint you gonna order would look different. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I had paint mixed for my fto in halfords, was supposed to be silver, came out dark grey.

Painted the fridge with it instead.

used the paint there yesterday, isn't an exact match, looks like there is too much metallic in it or something,it's very silvery. i only used it on the top of the sill inside the passengers door so you wouldn't notice it anyway but i wouldn't be using it on any of the main/visable body parts. plus the paint shouldn't have faded too much in that area so i'm guessing the paint i got mixed is just done badly??

Unregistered Users

If you're happy, I'm happy. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement