Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breeding Zebra Finches

Options
  • 21-04-2009 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello all.
    My first post on Boards.
    I have just started to try breed my zebras and have a couple of eggs but the hen wont sit on them... I have a load of questions to ask but will start with...
    Can anyone give advice on this subject?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dante

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 coaster p

next

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Not meaning to be a smarty pants but I think perhaps doing a bit more research before you start with breeding the birds. It will save you and the birds a lot of trouble in the long run.

There is a forum called tailfeathers if you google it you'll find it and the message board, there's a section for finch owners and there's a good few experienced bird owners on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 coaster p

Not being a "smarty pants " at all....
    Thanks for the reply...

I did a lot of research. I have been reading up on different finches for weeks before I decided to go with them but have not come across and info on them not brooding...

Thanks again for the info.
    I will try it now.

Advertisement