Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS 105 5700 Groupset Black, Unused

• 14-12-2014 10:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭

Just bought this Cervelo S2 :

http://www.bike24.com/1.php?content=8;search=cervelo+s2;navigation=1;menu=1000%2C173%2C157;product=44707

I'm going to build it up with my Force groupset so looking to move on the components listed below. It's a black 105 groupset, with an FSA Gossamer crankset. Never been used, just taken straight off the bike.

The complete list is as follows:

Left and right shifters: 105 5700
    Front derailleur: 105 5700
    Rear derailleur: 105 5700
    Front and rear brakes: 105 5700
    Cassette: 105 5700 11-25
    Crankset: FSA Gossamer compact 50/34
    Bottom bracket: FSA Mega Exo
    Chain: 105 5700 with KMC link.

Looking for 340 euro.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Would you be interested in a trade for my zondas plus cash?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭deaffy

interested in shifters if your breaking it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Radial

Hi godtabh. Thanks for the interest. I don't need anymore wheels at the moment so I'll hold out for a cash offer.

deaffy, I'd prefer not to split at the moment. Hopefully it'll go as one sale. Thanks for the interest anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭ricardospeedo

Offer 285

• Advertisement

Hi ricardospeedo a bit low I'm afraid. Meet me somewhere in the middle and we'll do a deal. How about 315?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Hi Radial, would you be interested in a swap - my winter frame Felt F5 HM 56cm ?

Taxuser1. Thanks for the offer but I've already got a winter frame built up. Very happy with it so no need for another frame at present.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Limestone1

Hi Radial- I will go to €300, can pick up this weekend.

Hi Limestone1. That's fair enough. Offer accepted.

I'm around tomorrow if you want to meet/collect. I'll send you a PM with my details.

• Advertisement

Groupset sold to Limestone1. A gent to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 388 ✭✭Stevieg2009

How are you finding the s2 or have you it stripped down already?

Stripped the frame down and rebuilt with my force groupset. Just finished this evening so haven't gone for a spin on it yet.

Smashing looking bike anyway.

Advertisement