Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting Insured for the day of the test

• 15-11-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5 flashinglights

I was wondering if ISM approved driving instructors are able to allow the people they give lessons to, to use their car for the day of the test - If I am insured to use my driving instructors car for just the day of the test? Or do I pay for insurance just for the day of the test on my driving instructors car?
    Advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm not sure what the story is because I was planning on taking the test before my insurance ran out...:(

Comments

Yes, you can use their car for a fee

• Registered Users Posts: 5 flashinglights

bluewolf wrote: »
    Yes, you can use their car for a fee
    But I don't have to pay for insurance?

But I don't have to pay for insurance?

No, they sort that out themselves, I think it's for any learners anytime same as in lessons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

You will be insured in the driving school car provided you are accompanied by either the instructor or the tester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Of course you can use the school car.
    Don't worry over insurance, they'll sort that out

Won't be cheap!

Cost me 60 punts back in the day.
    If it was around 100 euro now I wouldn't be surprised
    Or maybe I got burned :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement