Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ewoks - The Battle For Endor

Options
  • 30-05-2005 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

So with all this hype for episode III, I remebered this movie from when I was a kid and how much I loved it. Has anyone else seen it, I'm sure alot of yous have! I had it on video when I was younger but I fecking lost it years ago, does anyone know any shops where I could find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I got it from dvdsoon.com a while ago.
    Double feature along with Caravan of Courage.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i know alot of stores like hmv and virign in england have put the ewoks movie to the front for episode 3...along with droids, clone wars and every possible star wars feature (except holiday special)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

Oh right well I'll have to keep my eyes open next time I go into town. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

laser video also have it for rent

lol at caravan of courage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I got the Holiday Special today, I mean wtf, the quality was so bad but you can still tell that its a total farce!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ye i watched the holiday special aswell i mean lol what crap but emm why post this topic here? why not in the Star wars forum forum?

Advertisement