Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black smoke from oil boiler

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

Wearb wrote: »
    Thanks for that Jim, Yes I forgot to mention that for best results it must be a Varian roller. Also washing it in petrol just before use helps.
    Read further down....

I had better add that I am only joking. Petrol is like a bomb aroung an oil burner.

i think we better be careful here from now on too many trade secrets being given out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

jimf wrote: »

i think we better be careful here from now on too many trade secrets being given out
    I don't see much love here anymore being given to boilers! Can we please revert back to a more loving environment? It's the new me, I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

shane0007 wrote: »
    I don't see much love here anymore being given to boilers! Can we please revert back to a more loving environment? It's the new me, I'm afraid!
    It's the feckin trip to Florida that has him in such a loving and forgiving mood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Robbie.G wrote: »
    It's the feckin trip to Florida that has him in such a loving and forgiving mood
    Mickey Mouse will do that to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

jimf wrote: »
    it has to be a quality paint roller the cheapies dont work

Wheres the details ffs. Heavy or light pile.

Would a behind radiator roller work best as it has roots in plumbing.

Am I overthinking this :(

• Advertisement

corkgsxr wrote: »
    Wheres the details ffs. Heavy or light pile.

Would a behind radiator roller work best as it has roots in plumbing.

Am I overthinking this :(

you need to get out more often your brain is gone into overdrive

how long is this going to last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Robbie.G wrote: »
    Aye, only 37 more sleeps to go!

Aye, only 37 more sleeps to go!

enjoy

Advertisement