Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy SIII Unlock (at last)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

Bluegrass wrote: »
    So here's the link for an unlock that was released early this morning thanks to Supercurio from the XDA forums..

enjoy

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.projectvoodoo.simunlock

if your phone came from 3, the chances are its already factory unlocked :D:D
    most of them seem to be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

This is great news :)
    Now it doesn't matter if it's network locked, I can just buy the cheapest one that I find :D

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Bluegrass

Unfortunately mine wasn't.. Had the three splashscreen at start up and tried a 48 months sim in it and was asked for a code so this is with welcome arms :) Although I haven't tried yet as Three seem to have solved the connection issues*

*For now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Mine was locked to Vodafone, lucky I am on that network but for re-sell value whenever that will be to have it SIM unlocked is best!

Tried just there to download the app and no joy :-( Saw the post about it on Engadget.

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭bkeane

just download it - worked perfectly - unlocked s3 now was locked onto Vodafone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement