Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Part of Ireland Has the Most Horrid People

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Around the early 00's in Fassaroe which is like the biggest ghetto area of Bray shootings became a regular occurrence, people didn't pay a huge amount of attention after about the 20th shooting incident but now it's spread to other areas of Bray like the South side which include places like Oldcourt (White City), Deerpark & Ballywalltrim & there's been numerous shooting incidents up there as well in recent years, just a week & a half ago someone was shot in Deerpark ( I forget if he survived or not).
    And pipe bombs have also been used in recent years. The gangs here rule with a Stalinist fist. Drugs are rampant as well, Heroin, Methadone, Coke, Hash & Weed, E & in the last few years Benzo's just seem to be all over the places, everytime I walk down the road I see empty packs of Xanax, Valium, Dalmane, Stilnoct & Zimovane (I know what they look like because I've been prescribed all of them before) lying all over the place.

I'd say about 20-25 people have been killed in gang wars since 2000. Which means Bray gangs have killed more people than dissident IRA groups in the same amount of time.

No surrender to the IRBray

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Putinovsky wrote: »
    People from Tipperary.

cold & clanish

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

No surrender to the IRBray

http://www.anphoblacht.com/contents/20905

• Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

Cork people - Met some sound, some up their own hole.
    Dublin people - Met some sound, some up their own hole.
    Donegal people - Met some sound, met 2 dopes starting on me because I play rugby and that's for protestants.
    Limerick people - Met loads of sound people (I live here), met loads who were dopes.

I've met people who were sound and up for a laugh, people who think they are better than you and attention seeking who will try to put you down and then people I just don't associate with because their interests and lives are so different from mine that there is no point.

Moral of the story, there are spas everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭nadey

Anyone that says dublin has seroius mental issues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

nadey wrote: »
    Anyone that says dublin has seroius mental issues

I do.

I say that Dublin has serious mental issues.,

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭nadey

ardmacha wrote: »
    I do.

I say that Dublin has serious mental issues.,

And armagh is like the bahamas.....:eek:
    Orangemen ftl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Athlone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

muffler wrote: »
    You have a short and dillusional memory of some of your time in Donegal swetheart.

Your posts here just remind me of the many mistakes I made in my life not least when I and others give you assistance when you sought it.

Thankfully I wont have any more dealings with you or your kind.

Well you know what they say, if everywhere you go you find a$$holes (Cork-moneygrabbing, Mayo-inbred, Donegal-dour, Kerry/Valentia-redneck), then maybe you're the problem, not them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Tipperary

I have to work in a good few towns in Co. Tipperary and without doubt have come across the rudest people ever in Tipperary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭tastyt

Cavan. Where men are men, and so are the women.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Colinf1212

Every single place in Ireland has horrid people. Just ghastly. Worst people in the world. What does the UK think of us? Probably not a lot, we're so backward. Catholic guilt. Just dreadful.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

Colinf1212 wrote: »
    Every single place in Ireland has horrid people. Just ghastly. Worst people in the world. What does the UK think of us? Probably not a lot, we're so backward. Catholic guilt. Just dreadful.

Don't worry with luck the Catholic guilt which was battered into so many generations of Irish people will be a thing of the past in the next 10 to 15 years when the last of the priests and the faithful snuff out their mortal coil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Living out of Ireland now it seems everywhere is the same.

Curtain twitching
    Families falling out over stuff in the will of a dead relative
    Factoring someone dying into their financial planning for the future
    Baptisms - seems to be a getting into a school thing
    Communions - excuse for a pissup
    Confirmations - excuse for a pissup
    Weddings (Inviting people you barely know to obtain a certain number that will be for the crazy wedding you want)
    Fake congratulations for another person doing well
    People only being the talk of the town when something bad happens to them

To be fair Irish people are 99% lovely and top notch people, we are widely renowned as friendly, outgoing and intelligent.

It just seems we go a bit weird when we live together :P

The only thing I don't like about Dublin is the horrible skanger accent/slang

Talk English FFS ! :D

Advertisement