Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Savoy

• 30-05-2005 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

see the Savoy are running a series of Classic films to celebrate there 70th Annervessary. They are showing Lawrence of Arabia on Sunday. I know Peter O Toole is in town filming Lassie. I wonder will the man himself put in a appearance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

They're showing Citizen Kane too.

Do you know if they are using screen 1 for these classic showings?

I wouldn't see much point if they were on in screens 3-6...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

Where can you view a list of whats on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

in todays papers.
    there all on in screen 1

1st june
    citizen kane
    5.20 8.20

2nd june
    the third man
    2.10 4.25 6.35 8.45

3rd june
    some like it hot
    2.25 5.25 8.20

4th june
    on the waterfront
    2.25 5.25 8.25

5th june
    lawrence of arabia
    2.30 6.45

6th june
    apocalypse now redux
    2.30 7.00

7th june
    goodfellas
    2.15 5.15 8.00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

The savoy's not as good since they refurbished it. The old fashionedness is what I liked about it. Now its like any other cinema.

Still like the big screen though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭shacko

Click here

Listings for all the films on show. I wonder how much a ticket for the whole season costs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

Blisterman wrote:
    The savoy's not as good since they refurbished it. The old fashionedness is what I liked about it. Now its like any other cinema.

Still like the big screen though.
    I agree. The Savoy was much better when it had its cosy vibe but now its all new looking and I don't like that!

Advertisement