Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countrywide

Options
  • 19-07-2014 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭

I'm a regular listener to this Radio programme on Saturday mornings. There was a very good review of it in todays Indo-I agree totally. Damien is well suited to this show (not to Liveline) and don't kill me, but, when Marty Morrissey presents it, he does a good job too (can't listen to him commentating on GAA matches though). I wonder what the number of listeners to the show are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

I'm an occasional listener. I agree that Damien O'Reilly generally does a good job.

He's more suited to Liveline than is Joe Duffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Dont' know the figures. Its a very good show and has plenty of reports and packages from independent radio producers which is good to hear.

Prefer Damien O'Reilly presenting to Marty by a country mile. Waay too much Marty on RTE as it is.

Advertisement