Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refelting a pool table

Options
  • 24-04-2015 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Not sure if this has been asked here before but I'm looking to get a 7ft by 3.5ft slate pool table recovered.

How much this usually cost?
    Secondly, could anybody here recommend me a place with a most competitive rate and a decent service in the Dublin area? And around what price would they offer for the job?

The table hasn't been redone in about 10 years and I'd love to get it back to close to its original standard, but I don't have a lot of money to spend on it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭chancer007

no harm to give thebilliardscompany a call on abbey st.
    also heard a guy called ger dunphy also recloths tables
    I think their is a guy who works for RIBSA who also recloths pool/snooker tables.contact info is on their webpage
    I wud recommend u also get a racking cloth, maybe use the old cloth

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭bray man

chancer007 wrote: »
    no harm to give thebilliardscompany a call on abbey st.
    also heard a guy called ger dunphy also recloths tables
    I think their is a guy who works for RIBSA who also recloths pool/snooker tables.contact info is on their webpage
    I wud recommend u also get a racking cloth, maybe use the old cloth

I've talked to ger Dunphy and he offered to do the table and cushions for 250. Do you think I'd be able to haggle him down a bit or is it worth looking for a better price?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭chancer_007

250 is about right
    no harm to give the billiard company a call & get a qoute
    they refelted a pool table where I work & did an excellent job

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭bray man

250 is about right
    no harm to give the billiard company a call & get a qoute
    they refelted a pool table where I work & did an excellent job
    Pool table at work? Living the dream.
    Cheers dude, I'll give them a shout too

Advertisement