Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

x-box reward pack

Options
  • 07-06-2002 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭

just got this e-mail :

Thank you for you recent order for Xbox parts. Your order has been shipped and is on the way.
    Your shipping information is provided below for your reference :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

got that email yesterday too........
    i think its just to confirm they've sent your free games
    and controller.....as i got mine a week ago.
    (had to wait 3 weeks for it which is quite good
    as some ppl are still waiting nearly 6 weeks!)

still a bit confusing though going on about spare xbox
    repair parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

I should have gotten mine on Monday, according to the guy on the phone. I thought it might have something to do with the jubilee, when it didn't arrive, but where is it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

where yee offered this after yee regestered your X-Box?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

if you bought your x-box at the high price before 26/04/02 ( i think ) you are entitled to a joypad + 2 games from the list , you must have your box registered and send them a copy of your receipt + fill in 2 0r 3 forms.

my box aint registered...just sent a copy of my
    receipt and filled in the form.

• Advertisement

I registered my xbox when I bought it (march). By right the games should have been here monday a week ago (28 days delivery). I rang them last Wednesday, and was told it would be here monday. Thought it might be here on Wednesday (Jubilee bank holiday in UK), but never came. Rang them Thursday. I was told my order was recieved, but no date (the screen said monday-GRRRR!) Told me if it doesn't come by end June, call back! Anyone else getting these delays?

did u download the irish form instead of the uk 1?,
    and send it 2 the dublin address?

I used the Ireland form and Dublin address

Plus, I didn't email it, I posted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

i know some1 who got his ages ago
    said they only took 2 weeks to arrive

• Advertisement

i thought it had to be registered, i was wrong

You will only be eligible for this reward if you meet the following criteria:

- You must have bought your Xbox within one of the European launch countries* before the 26th April 2002

- You must send us a copy of your proof of purchase in the post to the address included in this form. This should be a copy of your store receipt, a credit card statement or bank statement that proves you bought your Xbox and which includes the date of purchase.

- You must complete all of the fields on the form below and return to Microsoft by midnight on 1 July 2002.

Failure to meet any of the above criteria will result in your exclusion from this reward offer.

when you fill the forms + send them you will be registering it anyway.

my reward pack just came, :) not bad time wise only took 5 weeks.

Thank you for you recent order for Xbox parts. Your order has been shipped and is on the way. Your shipping information is provided below for your reference:
    SCAC : FEPL
    ShippingCode :
    ShipmentServiceLevelCode : 01
    CarrierName : Federal Express
    CarrierTrackingNbr : 623348382190
    ShipmentDate : Jun 11, 2002

Gracias por su reciente solicitud de recambios de Xbox. Ya hemos enviado su pedido y lo recibirá en breve. A continuación le proporcionamos la información sobre su envío como referencia: SCAC : FEPL
    ShippingCode :

Grazie per il vostro recente ordine di parti Xbox. Gli articoli ordinati sono stati spediti. Di seguito sono fornite, per vostro riferimento, informazioni sulla spedizione per vostro riferimento:
    ShippingCode :

Vielen Dank für Ihre kürzlich erfolgte Bestellung von Xbox-Teilen. Die bestellte Ware wurde verschickt. Nachstehend werden zu Referenzzwecken die Versandinformationen angegeben:
    ShippingCode :

Nous vous remercions de votre dernière commande de pièces pour la console Xbox. Votre commande a été expédiée et vous la recevrez très bientôt. À titre de référence, voici les informations d'expédition de votre colis :
    ShippingCode :

YIPEE!

Advertisement