Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil boiler galway City reccomendations

Options
  • 06-03-2014 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking to get a new oil boiler need it installed and the old one removed can anybody reccomend someone in galway City please. Thanks and where is best to buy one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

smyths wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking to get a new oil boiler need it installed and the old one removed can anybody reccomend someone in galway City please. Thanks and where is best to buy one

don't know anybody in your area but im sure others on here will

let the plumber/installer get the boiler for you as they will be able to get it at trade price

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

jimf wrote: »
    don't know anybody in your area but im sure others on here will

let the plumber/installer get the boiler for you as they will be able to get it at trade price

And make sure the system is flushed before the installation and that the boiler is commissioned. You should also insist on a flue gas analysis afterwards. This will show you that the burner is set up correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Guy here on boards called ....gifted.... is in the Galway area.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭therealmccoy

smyths wrote: »

Sent you a PM with details. Any Q's feel free to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭gifted

scudo2 wrote: »
    Guy here on boards called ....gifted.... is in the Galway area.

Thanks Scudo...but I would start crying if I had to do domestic heating/plumbing and run a mile :D...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

gifted wrote: »
    Thanks Scudo...but I would start crying if I had to do domestic heating/plumbing and run a mile :D...

Ok ok but what do you actually do ?
    Seeing as your gifted ;-)

Advertisement