Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Caravan Storage

Options
  • 31-01-2013 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi,

My family are thinking about buying a 4-berth touring caravan but we have no where to store it. Does anyone know of a place to store touring caravans as close to Limerick City as possible?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

There was a place off the fr russell road that stores them. If you hang a right to the narrow rd that brings you to the dock rd, You will see a farmhouse on the left with some vans there. Haven't been there this year yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭RoubX

Thanks, I know it, down by Blackberry Park. I spoke to someone last night and they remembered it used to store caravans but there hasn't been any in a while. I'll keep searching. Maybe I'll have to buy a bigger house ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 conor56

Hi, Did you have any look finding anywhere in or around Limerick. I'm looking for somewhere also to park a campervan? If you find something maybe you would post it to let us know

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭RoubX

Hi,

Well I found Self-Storage Limerick. They have a locked area on the dock road (in the same yard as An Post). They are about €80 p/m but have limited access hours, 08:30-17:30 mon-fri and 09:00-14:00 on Sat. I'm going down tomorrow though to check it out. Still looking around though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sportstech

Im based 5 minutes from limerick city center and I have indoor storage please pm me if interested and I will email details. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MikeOis

Looking for storage for a caravan! Anybody have any luck with covered storage, if so,could you please recommend a place! Thks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alifla

Hi do you still store caravan

Advertisement