Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1 tesco delivery

Options
  • 24-10-2014 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

For those whose planning to shop in tesco this week

€1 delivery over the mid-term break from Saturday 25th October to Sunday 2nd November, inclusive. Didn't mention any minimum order

U can use it along this code for new customers €20off €60 order RXXKA4R valid till oct 31

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Thanks. Automatic as well, and when I checked yesterday evening had those slots for today (Sat), and lots for every day this week. I am sure it depends on how busy your assigned store is.
    Interestingly I got a free delivery email a few months ago which I kept. I put that code in with this delivery, and it actually applied a discount around EUR7 to my order. Not bad considering the actual delivery cost was EUR1.

Advertisement