Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Footage of a ghost

Options
  • 23-10-2014 5:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Has there ever been undeniable evidence of a ghost or paranormal activity i see these movies the conjuring claiming to be true storys, but if that was the case and they were in fact true, wouldnt they make more money filming the actual events? and proving ghosts to be real and proving there to be another "realm" so to speak?

I mean according to the true story of the conjuring these events were happening regularly, so it cudnt been that hard to film em,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Not2Good

evo2000 wrote: »
    Has there ever been undeniable evidence of a ghost or paranormal activity i see these movies the conjuring claiming to be true storys, but if that was the case and they were in fact true, wouldnt they make more money filming the actual events? and proving ghosts to be real and proving there to be another "realm" so to speak?

I mean according to the true story of the conjuring these events were happening regularly, so it cudnt been that hard to film em,

Filming paranormal events (including purported ghosts) is notoriously hard to film. Lots of reasons; no rhyme or reason when or where they will appear, technology seems to 'fail' at the critical moment when filming or recording, and you succeeded you would be £1,000,000 the richer! Good luck ….

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Not2Good wrote: »
    Filming paranormal events (including purported ghosts) is notoriously hard to film. Lots of reasons; no rhyme or reason when or where they will appear, technology seems to 'fail' at the critical moment when filming or recording, and you succeeded you would be £1,000,000 the richer! Good luck ….

Add a zero to that at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Not2Good

The £1 million prize by you know who, nothing will convince him so the extra zero is very well valid with guest appearances, royalties, book, film rights etc etc I'll keep dreaming' ….

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

all video and audio can be faked. I dont think there ever will be anything that can be classed a irrefutable evidence to a person, outside of experiencing something definitive directly themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Michael Jackson 'ghost' live on US TV:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhq9l3c7XgA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Michael Jackson 'ghost' live on US TV:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhq9l3c7XgA

Looks like it could be a shadow of somebody walking in front of a light source in the end room.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

shanered wrote: »
    Looks like it could be a shadow of somebody walking in front of a light source in the end room.

That's eactly what it is.... think they confirmed it years ago, it was an assistant for one of the news crews that was walking past at the time they were shooting.

Advertisement