Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What your teen did/said today to make you smile/cry??

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

My daughter passed her driving test,first attempt!
    So proud.

Now she's gonna taxi me around for a change!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

What's the deal with teens doing stuff without being asked? Even when mine are asked they still don't do it. Oh wait, it will be done in a minute. :mad:

My beautiful 17 year old is studying for the LC-so calm and disciplined,long may it continue.Proud to be her mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Daisymay2007

Pistachio wrote: »
    I suggested to my 17 yr old that he might do some study over the Easter. He looked at me and said with a smile, I quote, "Mum, don't worry about me, I'm destined for greater things than the average person".

Should i be worried? Or, should I go with it?

Ha! My 15 year old son comes out with doozies like this all the time.....he does be joking (I hope!!)

My beautiful daughter has her debs today and is looking absolutely stunning.
    Am so proud of her.
    I cannot believe that someone as ordinary and boring as me could have produced such a fantastic child.How the hell did that happen?

.........I will shut up now.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Got suspended!

Advertisement