Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lung cancer survivor in 5th year

Options
  • 25-11-2014 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi all,

My Mum has nsc lung cancer 5 years now,longest ever survivor I believe with this infection in Ireland.
    She received chemo at beginning but opted instead for a strict green diet, she has enjoyed her life to the full these last few years playing golf,holidays etc. Last year she started on Tareceva to further combat cancer. A year later now and hospital says Tareceva has done all it can do !
    Now we embark on a new journey in this battle, cannabis oil will be administered to her for duration and we will see what happens. There is no other choice really except let her fade away in pain so that will not be happening!
    No smart or smary posts please,
    I will post again and let you know if this treatment works for her ,at least I do know it will ease some pain when that time arrives and hopefully it will combat this disease.

Comments

Advertisement