Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when does TESO come out?

Options
  • 04-12-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm just wondering when this gane ic comming out, because I need to decide which to buy next - laptop or ps4 (depends if the game is released early ir late 2014)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

there's no official release date for it yet, though there is and has been a controlled public beta for the last few months. So your guess is as good as mine as to when it's released.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bigshoefreak

can beta be accessed with ps4?

it will be available on ps4 and xbone aswell as pc obviously, but i'm not sure if the beta will ever extend beyond the PC.

keep an eye on here, and if you want regular updates on the game, i'd recommend their twitter and/or facebook pages

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bigshoefreak

Thank you, that helped me a lot

4.4.14 is the official release date fo PC and mac, June for XBone and PS4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

4.4.14 is the official release date fo PC and mac, June for XBone and PS4

Nice to finally get a release date. Sounds very close to me though. I'm curious what sort of stress testing they have done on their servers.. The beta has been very limited from what I know.

Also judging by the comments on FB, the game still needs a lot of work.

Yeah, i'm not sure what to make of that either, though you can bet your ass that the PC version will be the bugtest guinea pig for the consoles versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Yeah, i'm not sure what to make of that either, though you can bet your ass that the PC version will be the bugtest guinea pig for the consoles versions.

Ohh course. They wouldn't have it any other way.
    It would seem they intend on really upping the beta testers over the next few months. Hopefully they get it right. I would rather see a delayed game than a game released with endless bugs.

Advertisement