Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hearthfire DLC not working- Skyrim

Options
  • 14-09-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

So I recently downloaded Hearthfire, I installed it in the Skyrim DATA folder, both the .esm and .bsa files, then I open up the launcher, check the box for Heartfire.esm in Data Files. The game runs perfectly, but one problem: it did nothing.
    I have not been offered a house, I can't upgrade Breezehome to change my alchemy lab to a childrens bedroom, I have not been offered land by the Jarl of Dawnstar or Falkreath.
    I have no mods installed. Here is a screenshot of the data files: http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o506/TG_Mister/SkyrimDataFIles_zpsa8769de9.png
    I can't drag Hearthfire.esm below Skyrim.esm, I heard you need to do that. Can someone please help?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

TGxMister wrote: »
    So I recently downloaded Hearthfire, I installed it in the Skyrim DATA folder, both the .esm and .bsa files

I thought as a steamworks game, any DLC for Skyrim would need to be installed through Steam?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 TGxMister

I didn't actually get it through Steam...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

TGxMister wrote: »
    I didn't actually get it through Steam...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that might be the reason why it's not working... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

No support is given for pirated games here.

Thanks for playing. Game over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement