Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to get rabbits and cages etc?

Options
  • 22-04-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hello
    anyone know of some good places to get rabbits/ rabbit supplies?
    also im a student so something not too pricey! but id rather quality over something cheap!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Can't recommend the lads inside in Paws 'n' Claws on Foxes bow enough! They are top class!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sully777

There is a place out near B & Q on the Tipperary Road actually next to Harvey Norans and they have a huge selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

Sully777 wrote: »
    There is a place out near B & Q on the Tipperary Road actually next to Harvey Norans and they have a huge selection.

thanks sully! went into today and where utter amazing in there! girl really knew her stuff and really helped out! now i have my lovely furbie! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

thanks sully! went into today and where utter amazing in there! girl really knew her stuff and really helped out! now i have my lovely furbie! :D

There is on average 9 students a month in Limerick being killed in domestic rabbit attacks.

- Sleep with one eye open.

Advertisement