Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping in Limerick

Options
  • 05-09-2009 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

I'm looking for a dress for my grad in October...I know all the usual shops in Limerick (BTs etc) so am hoping that one of ye guys might be able to point me in the directions of some unique shops or boutiques?

Thanking you kindly!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TimeonmyHands

I have a few suggestions but it involves travel:-

Fashion World, Castleisland (turn right at the first set of traffic lights and it's on
    your left hand side.

This one is in Charleville but I can't remember it's name - it's on right hand side travelling from Limerick at the far side of the town - you can't miss it.

Happy shopping :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

wander into the crescent shopping centre, your bound to get something nice in there, anything tight fitting is always good!:D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I have a few suggestions but it involves travel:-

Fashion World, Castleisland (turn right at the first set of traffic lights and it's on
    your left hand side.

This one is in Charleville but I can't remember it's name - it's on right hand side travelling from Limerick at the far side of the town - you can't miss it.

Happy shopping :)

The girl asked in the Limerick forum about shops in Limerick and you tell her about Cork and Kerry! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Imasa on O'Connell Street, next to AIB at the George can have some lovely stuff. Very unique as well, but can be pricy.
    You could also try Tippe Canoe, its on Shannon Street, around the corner, again can be very pricy.
    There's one next to the Old Quarter - have never been in here, you have to ring the doorbell to be allowed entry, don't know what their stuff is like.
    I know there used to be one next to the Still House, but can't remember if that has closed now or not.
    Have passed one on the street that Greene's cafe is on? Don't know the name of the boutique or the street, but its a small street between Thomas St and William St. Saw a nice dress on the window last week.

Apart from that you could try Superquinn Shopping Centre, a lot of boutiques there, and Sinead's in Annacotty. Apparently there are some nice boutiques in Adare and Newcastlewest as well.

Advertisement