Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Grudge

• 09-11-2004 8:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Ahem, when u see the film you'll understand. I swear to god, i was scared sh*tless during this. Never like it before, this thing f***ed me up.

Normally, in scary films i can focus so that im not involved and so dont get afraid a lot. I couldnt with this. It seems predictable then something completly unexpected happens. This is so f***ing scary its not even funny.

seriously.
    the scene on the bus, the worst, EVER.

unreal, go see it, very good... but scary as sh*t.

lads, dont bring your gf, you'll look like a gobsh*te
    women, dont bring your bf, he'll look like a gobsh*te

im going to hide now
    crap, cant even do that sob cos of bed scene

*edit* one of the spoilers gave scene away...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

yeah this film definitely looks creepy!!! i'm not the kind of person to get scared but i wanna see this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

not particularly scary imho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Loads of ppl I talked to said it was scary alright, there hasnt been a decent horror film in years!

Might give it a go at the weekend, Bad Santa has to be first tho =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Yeah scariest film i've seen since the exorcist when I was little.

Brought genuine fear to me.

Advertisement