Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summer jobz

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

my favourite was the rejection letter i got almost 14months later. talk about rubbing it in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

I think it's ridiculous if you go for an interview, people should have the common decency to send you a letter, email or something. I've sent more than 20 emails with my CV on it and not one person had the common curtisy to even bother email back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭g-whizz

An File wrote: »
    I got 3 weeks of work as an ardcinnire at an Irish college. Was hoping for 9 weeks.

Think I'll spend the rest of the summer pointing out people who pluralise words with "z" instead of "s" :pac:

Hey me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

i've had my application for supervalu in for about 7 months now and I still haven't heard anything, but apparentley a good few students are quitting so I'm trying a different tack-annoying them into giving me a job!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Ruanej90

thats got to be one of the dodgiest sites on the net right now theres another site you wanna becareful of it looks VERY legit but everything you do and it says is meaningless you'll waste your time visiting it but this is so other people don't get reeled in like i did it's
    www.Cashcrate.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

i've had my application for supervalu in for about 7 months now and I still haven't heard anything, but apparentley a good few students are quitting so I'm trying a different tack-annoying them into giving me a job!:p

I think its your best chance! :pac:

Annoyance is the only form of communication employers know

Advertisement