Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for no reason

Options
  • 25-11-2015 12:52am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

I received a ban for no apparent reason. This was what was posted on the ban:

"You have been permanently banned from Sustainability & Environmental Issues for ignoring a moderator's instructions.

Discussion can become heated, we don't object to that, but when a moderator issues a warning on a thread to reign things in, it stops a heated discussion from turning into a mess."

However I had received no warning or any moderator's instructions. I have also noticed that the comments that I posted have been removed, even though they were constructive and postive comments and in no way was against the rules of the forum.

Please can you revoke the ban so that I can continue to make positive contributions to the forum on environmental issues.

Thanks
    Greenpick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

User banned for being re-reg to bypass a previous forum ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement