Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chapped Lips

Options
2»

Comments

You can get fanta and cherry coke flavour chapstick in penny's.:pac:

I dont use them that much but the missus bought it and it tastes damn good.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

This must have been some excellent viral marketing cause I actually went out and bought some carmex the other day out of curiousity... never have I been so excited to try out new lip balm :D

It seems like good stuff, that burning sensation must mean it's doing something haha... my lips still dry up after a while though and are crying out for another application :( Maybe it's as another poster said and I'm just dehydrated. They haven't gotten chapped though.

On another note I love the minimalist design on the container and how it's in French/English, I've a soft spot for all things French after spending quite a while there.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 vitalic

If your lips are very sore and chapped, I think Cymex is the best... get it in pharmacies.

+1 on avoiding Vaseline, just makes it worse!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Went and bought myself some chapstick from boots today, spearmint flavour Mmmmm:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Don't be one of THOSE guys. If your lips are chapped, there should be no shame in buying lip balm.

My lips are ALWAYS chapped, i use Carmax. You'll get it in the Chemist. Its a bit more expensive than most lip balms but it's very very effective.

(Tip, it's almost like wax, so heating it up first helps. I just hold mine in my hand for a while before i apply)

Carmex?? great stuff that!
    carmex.jpg

Advertisement