Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Gay Test

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Mod note - We discussed whether to leave this up or not. Now I didn't read the whole survey but the parts I did read seemed like harmless nonsense so we said we'd leave it as a bit of fun. If anyone is genuinely offended by it please pm me or one of the other mods. If not then back on topic please. Discussion of whether it should or should not be here is not a conversation for on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

You are 25% gay

You're definitely not gay, but you could be a little straighter if ya know what I mean darling.

Now it all makes sense.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

Hazys wrote: »
    Damn, sorry i didn't realize this was hilarious:

6) Barolo is a wine produced only in:
    Piedmont
    Tuscany
    Bordeaux
    Gayville

Leaving the homophobia aside, the quiz seems to be written by a prepubescent teenager with deep insecurities over how he may be perceived by the activities he engages in.

The reason why this is posted in a gentlemens forum, escapes me.

you take life way too seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

only 5% gay. :(

as a straight, married father of two, i'd hoped for a little more gayness. i feel cheated. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Y'know, I think they'd've been hard pushed to have made that website worse. Annoyed with myself for doing the whole quiz but I wanted to see what the Liza Minnelli question was.

Hello, Gentleman's Club! This is my first post here, I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Don't try click the link, its a screenshot.
    5KY4wG.png

Advertisement