Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not relationship material?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Coffeeteasugar

Positives - easy going,
    Kind and affectionate,
    Up for a laugh
    Negatives - being a player or lack of respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭risenbass

krudler wrote: »
    Drama heads are the biggest turn off for me

+1 there

If theres something wrong it is very simple to just talk it out and have it resolved.

I think a sense of humour is vital. And obviously you don't want anyone who is bitchy, mean etc.. it goes without saying.

I don't think having exact hobbies/interests are needed. A lot of girls I know aren't really into sport or a some of the music I like but we all have to go into it with an open mind and who knows? you might discover a new hobby/interest:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

krudler wrote: »
    as in cant be arsed finding a job, or just happens to be unemployed at the moment? I wouldnt be put off by someone who was on the dole as long as they were trying to do something about it, someone who prefers sitting on their arse watching tv all day is a different story though.

Drama heads are the biggest turn off for me, someone who constantly has to argue or have some big soap opera life going on, fcuk that sh1t. I like things simple, life throws enough at you without bringin it on yourself by being an idiot about situations that could be solved with one conversation.

As in never had a job and never looks for a job, like a lot of the guys I know!

Someone who has been made redundant and is searching for a job is a different think.

Where I'm from a dole head is what we call a person who loves to be on the dole cause they are lazy wasters. Couldn't deal with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Someone who has been made redundant and is searching for a job is a different think.

Where I'm from a dole head is what we call a person who loves to be on the dole cause they are lazy wasters. Couldn't deal with that!

ah yeah, I'd imagine that'd be on most peoples turnoffs. nothing wrong with being unemployed if you were made redundant or for whatever reason, but just because you cant be arsed is a different story. I was out of work for 9 months due to an illness and was going crazy from having no money and sitting at home all day, you know when a trip across the street to the shop is the most active thing you'll do all day you have a boring life lol

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yeah I know a few people like that and when I ask them are they not bored sitting at home all day doing nothing, they just shrug their shoulders and say nah, not really.. so frustrating for me know my hard earned wages are being taxed to pay for wasters like them.. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Mascatodreams

Hmmm...not relationship material :
    Arrogant..disrepectful..selfifish..mentally abusive..shallow immature..no humor...insensitively cruel...

Advertisement