Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squier Affinity P-Bass

Options
  • 23-01-2005 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

I've recently come into a little bit of money. There's a second-hand one in Musicmaker for 179. That's not bad and I can afford this within a couple of weeks. It is worth the money? I've played it a good bit and it's quite nice to play, but what does everyone think of it as an instrument to broaden my sound with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Do you not already have one of them? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

No don't get it.Get on to Rondo website.Exceptional stuff for the price.Rivals MIM Fenders

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I have a Jazz already. Any linkage Mongo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I had one of those for a while, it's a decent instument for the price.

Lovely. It's a great bass to play. I'm just worried that it's going to give me hassle. If it won't give me too much I'll be purchasing it quite shortly. Any bad experiences of them anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Personally I'd swap out the pickups and electrics to be sure but it should be reliable enough once you don't feck around with it. I had one for about three trouble free years.

www.rondomusic.com

Browse around.They have a great rep on TalkBass

That's just a retail site from what I can see Mongo.And they appear to only do SX, which aren't too high in my estimation.

Ya SX is ther own brand.I'm telling you it'll beat the crap outta Squire.Some rival MIM Fenders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Doctor J wrote:
    I had one of those for a while, it's a decent instument for the price.

I've got that one now and its still go grand. Does the job for me just tracking ideas down...

• Advertisement
Advertisement